Genuine lint free wipe other than kitchen roll?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE.....used the paper wax strips today for scrubfresh, plus side no fuzzies fantastic, down side my own shellac lifting ( I normally use the plastic backed tab type wipes to save my nails) So if a company came up with the paper wax strip combined with plastic back tab would be fantastic :p

Get designing Jersey Lock we'd be queuing out the door :)

Where did you all buy the wax strips from?

I have a nightmare with fuzzies!

These are the ones I got

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 120
ive just tried 'hands down' I got from salon services (sallys) hubby ordered the wrong ones for me by mistake but the are the best ive tried really thin and no fluff at all! I thought they were expensive as it looks like you get hardly any in a pack but its just the way they are packed together and thinner. great product highly recommend !

Paper bonded wax strips!!!!!! You just gotta love em

Just saw this thread by chance. I've been having soo many problems with lint in gel polish lately, really getting me down. I use "lint free" wipes, obviously they're not! I shall get some wax stripes to try.

What are the "Sibel cellulose squares?" I've googled and can't make out what they actually are? They look like the paper too?

I've made a note of those cellulose squares to but tbh I really can't fault the paper bonded wax strips. I cut each strip into 3 large squares and fold each one into half and half again so it's 4ply. I use them like this to cleanse the nail surface and the stiff folds are great for sweeping down the lateral folds. I also like to wrap my wipes around an orange stick to clean/remove product from under clients nails and I thought the wax strips may be to stiff but opened out and used single ply they're fine.

Latest posts

Back