Genuine lint free wipe other than kitchen roll?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
hi all, so my latest pack of lint free wipes don't appear to be lint free at all and im sick of all the fibres getting stuck in my gels!

anyone recommend any other than cutting up kitchenroll?!

i used to buy from bio sculpture and lately been getting them from sallys but really not lint free as the pack says! X

I use First Aid Alcohol Wipes that I get cheap from eBay if you're looking for wipes that are already soaked.
Hth :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409075611.021674.jpgI use these as I found the same thing with the others! These are more like paper which I can get from a wholesales near me x

thanks, i have some of those for other things but ideally want dry pads so i can use scrubfresh. X

I use those sallys ones but for absolutely lint free ie for shellac i cut up kitchen roll. Tried all sorts. Isnt it ridiculous? X

I always use the big rolls of cellulose squares (in the picture) never ever have a problem with fuzzies!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

OPI do lint free wipes and table cloth which can come in very handy!

I used to use soft landings from S2 and they were fab but the last pack I got were awful and now they no longer sell them. Am interested to see where this thread leads as I'll be in that boat soon.

Karaxxx

I use the Mundo lint free wipes from sweetsquared and have no problems. Don't buy the cotton filled ones by mistake - learn from my mistake :)

Paper bonded wax strips cut into strips - dirt cheap and 100% lint free

You get 5-6 wipes per wax strip depending on how big you like them - this is the best tip I've received from this site 👍

The Ibd sponge wipes are amazing, a little pricey but can be used dry to dust or wet to wipe. Each wipe has eight sides though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 397
Another vote for the paper waxing strips. I read about using them as wipes, so picked some up when I went to Sallys. They work really well, are dirt cheap and you can cut them to suit yourself. They're all I use now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 456
Yeah those are the ones ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409147807.907454.jpg

I use these from capital

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409147844.196913.jpg

And cut them into strips like this. X

View attachment 73649I use these as I found the same thing with the others! These are more like paper which I can get from a wholesales near me x

I use these. Can be bought on Amazon too. Have also tried the hexagonal sponges, which I would also recommend but they are more expensive.

Cellulose squares are the best I've tried & believe me I've tried them all. They are made by a brand called Sibel. Truly lint free & they come in a bag with two rolls with about 5000 of them. I get months from them & they only cost about €5.
I really couldn't be bothered with cutting up wax strips but then that's just me xx

Latest posts

Back