Genuine lint free wipe other than kitchen roll?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adore the cellulose squares too. I still use the plastic backed ones when removing polish but I always wipe over with scrub fresh using the squares. Love them.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Just read everyone's replies. I'm definitely going to try the wax strips too. Thanks ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

It says wax paper strips? Do they still absorb like the mundo squares? Just bought some more yesterday and they are doing my head in with the fuzzies!

Hands down lint free wipes

Having had this 'lint free' issue since I started I read this thread and tried the wax strips cut up last night on a bridal group.

IT WORKS!!

I used paper wax strips and not a piece of lint in sight. THANK YOU!!! :hug:

Having had this 'lint free' issue since I started I read this thread and tried the wax strips cut up last night on a bridal group.

IT WORKS!!

I used paper wax strips and not a piece of lint in sight. THANK YOU!!! :hug:

Me too! Tried on Thursday with a new client and they were brill! What a fab tip 😃

I use these from salon services! they actually work really nice and leave no bits on nails ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409404702.435720.jpg

Gelish do nail wipes now that are 100% lint free.
I won't use anything else now I've discovered these. I buy mine from nail harmony x

fab tips! Ill be off to get some wax strips! X

I use Lashbase Nail wipes they are lint free, thin and not had a problem with fuzzies. Where as the mundo lint free I am finding I'm getting quite a few.

Who'd have thought wax strips would work a treat is now going to experiment with them thanks geeks :) amazing advice as usual ! 👍👍

Yup Jersey (another vote for waxing strips) but don't use them for soak off as they don't stay moist for very long.

Paper wax strips arrived today....100 strips that I've cut into 8 so 800 wipes for £1.50, will let you know how I get on with them:Kissing:

Paper wax strips arrived today....100 strips that I've cut into 8 so 800 wipes for £1.50, will let you know how I get on with them:Kissing:

Do you use one per nail?

Robyn thanks for that tip I think the first aid alchol wipes are perfect. Saves abit buying anything as they are already soaked. Fab tip.

Off on ebay I go lol.x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

UPDATE.....used the paper wax strips today for scrubfresh, plus side no fuzzies fantastic, down side my own shellac lifting ( I normally use the plastic backed tab type wipes to save my nails) So if a company came up with the paper wax strip combined with plastic back tab would be fantastic :p

Latest posts

Back