Gerards - anyone used?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupy

Reaction score
Hiya again!

Have decided (I think) on Gerards being the best product range for my spa and have the lovely lady I spoke to today coming out next week to see me. They have been very helpful and informative so far and the products sound lush - have any of you got any useful info or experiences of these products?
:)

I use the Gerards chocotherapy range in my salon and its lovely. Their customer service is fantastic! Im sure you will like all their body products.

Thanks for replying. Yeah the choc range looks lush! Do you mind me asking if they had a minimum order when you first took the range on?

Never heard of Gerards - do you have a web link for them?

From memory, I dont think that there was a min order. I ordered all the bits I would need to carry out the treatments, and didnt have to order more. The tub of chocolate that you get lasts for EVER! It is a huge amount and as you dont really need loads per treatment it lasts. They have brought out new ranges recently, very exotic but cant remember what they were called!! Sadly, all I remember from them at Excel was the very nice Italian men being massaged. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Hi
I'm currently looking into Gerards
the rep is coming to see me tomorrow but I do know there is an opening order if you want to pm me I can give you more details

Hi
I'm currently looking into Gerards
the rep is coming to see me tomorrow but I do know there is an opening order if you want to pm me I can give you more details

Yeah they did tell me the min order, sorry didn't explain properly - just checking as companies will negotiate and wanted to make sure I got the best deal (sales background you see!). Can you do me a huuuuge favour and post here to let me know how you get on tomorrow - any tips etc, I think you have made a good choice with them from what I can see so far

From memory, I dont think that there was a min order. I ordered all the bits I would need to carry out the treatments, and didnt have to order more. The tub of chocolate that you get lasts for EVER! It is a huge amount and as you dont really need loads per treatment it lasts. They have brought out new ranges recently, very exotic but cant remember what they were called!! Sadly, all I remember from them at Excel was the very nice Italian men being massaged. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

:lol:

Yeah they did tell me the min order, sorry didn't explain properly - just checking as companies will negotiate and wanted to make sure I got the best deal (sales background you see!). Can you do me a huuuuge favour and post here to let me know how you get on tomorrow - any tips etc, I think you have made a good choice with them from what I can see so far

I will let you know how it went

just thought I'd let you know how it went today

The products were lovely and the rep spent two hours with me today going through everything I needed to know

it sounds a really good company you get in house training but there wasn't much budging on the opening order amount just being able to spread it across a year or six months

you need to take on a minimum of 8 treatments so you can take on 4 now and 4 with retail within a year for me I didn't like the idea of starting up already owing the company so I've got some thinking to do
it will be a big investment for me and will stretch me to the the limit...

Cheers for letting me know Suzie, was wondering how you got on - it is a big investment isn't it. Do you HAVE to take on retail products at the start or can it be just treatments as the rep I spoke to said just treatments if you want?

I think it depends on the rep to be honest
the start up is 2000 and they want you to have that amount with them to cover the training if you are struggling then I think they will give you an option of treatments and then retail after a few months because the company has been revamped and they are doing a lot of advertising they want all the salons that stock Gerards to offer the wide range of treatments
good luck with it tho and let us know how you get on with your meeting
:hug::hug:

I've just taken on the Gerards range, I took 3 facial and 2 body treatments and agreed to take on another 3 within the year, I don't have retail yet, but I'm hoping to get some soon, the rep was great with me, very negotioable, and I'm doing the inhouse training this month, I can't wait as I got the order this morning and I was like a child in a sweety shop!

Aaahh okay cheers Suzy - will let u know. Alli - thats great to hear, what r the treatments like (do they smell nice, packaging etc) and if you don't mind me asking which treatments have you taken on? :hug:

Latest posts

Back