Germaine de Cappuccini?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniferlouise

Reaction score
still looking for a good range of facial products.

most companies need a huge sum to set up which is fine for the larger salons, but for the single beautician is difficult

any ideas would be appreciated.

Have you contacted Germaine at Totally UK to find out what their start up prices are for smaller salons?

I am a small home based salon and did not have the large budget for my start up with them, but that was 2 years ago. I know they have change their pricing structure now.

This being said, I still love their products. and you don't have to buy every thing because their Options range covers all skin types.

thanks for the reply Tracy, did you have to train with them? x

can anyone suggest any other good products to try x

thanks for the reply Tracy, did you have to train with them? x

Yes, you have to train with them to use their products. You put down a deposit for the training which is then redeemed against your products.

Hi, I approached this company for our small salon, but for me as a 2nd range the initial cost were too high although they do offer an instalment plan. If you contact them they will send you loads of info and some samples but they do like to talk to you first so they can send the most appropriate products. hthxx

p.s. i am still looking.

Hiya,

I don't know much about their skin-care but I do the Universal Contour Wrap from Totally UK and just wanted to say I've been very very impressed by the company. The girls there are a delight and the training excellent so if you are interested in the range don't worry about contacting them again and asking loads of questions...

Latest posts

Back