Getting back into beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerrieLG85

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm looking for a bit of advice!
I did my NVQ levels 1 & 2 when i was 20. I never really went into the business, however i did do basic treatments on my friends!
I am now 30, and have recently had a baby, and am now thinking of getting back into beauty as a career, as i would ideally like to cut my hours of work down a little if possible.
I guess my question is, how out of date would all my training be. Would you advise i do a refreshers course?

Any advice is extremley welcome
x

Hi Kerrie,

Refresher courses would be best for you! Just attend the course and you will not need to do any online exams. We're Omni Academy of Beauty and we offer this!

Give us a call on 01932 232322 for more information and any queries/questions which you may have!

We are happy to help:)

Hi Kerrie,

Refresher courses would be best for you! Just attend the course and you will not need to do any online exams. We're Omni Academy of Beauty and we offer this!

Give us a call on 01932 232322 for more information and any queries/questions which you may have!

We are happy to help:)

Thats great thank you! Do you do online courses? I live in jersey (channel islands) and have a young baby, so wouldnt teally be able to go to the mainland for long!

Natalie fisher at Devine beauty is in jersey and is a fab tutor xx

Latest posts

Back