Getting back into lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

So I have trained in lashes, with Lash Perfect. I think it was in October 2010. My old boss put me through the training although because the salon was so busy I didnt have time to practice and she didnt make time for me. So obviously Im not confident in them at all. However I am going to look into starting to practice them again, the only think is I dont have any kit whatsoever as it was left in my old salon as it belonged to my boss. I know alot of people recommend lashbase but I have no idea wether to buy a starter kit or what as ive been looking and they sell those aswell. I have no idea what is best to get me started untill I figure out what glue and pads work best for me. Can anyone point me in the right direction at all? Im a bit clueless. I am also thinking about looking into getting some extra tution aswell as I feel its been a long time without any practice.

Thanks x

I use lashbase for some bits but make sure you get yourself a quality glue. It will make your life much easier from the start if you do.

I use Lash Revolution glue and its perfect Lash Revolution - Beauty Revolution - luxury beauty salon supplies

Jen who runs Lash Rev (Jenx on here, http://www.salongeek.com/members/jenx.html) also does some fab training and offers mentoring sessions in Glasgow. It would be well worth getting some extra training if you have been away from lashing for a while and never quite got into the swing of it. I'm sure she could also get you going with everything you need to get started again. I think they might be at the beauty show this weekend though but if you get in touch, i'm sure someone will get back to you when they are back in the office xxx

Ok then that's fine. I think that's what I will do. A fellow geek has offered to show me some things before but I know she's really busy so I don't like to take one out of someone's day like that lol.

That's what I think I will do. I was going to just start practicing again but I'm probably better getting some training in first eh? Thank you x

Jen is fab - highly recommended..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ok then that's fine. I think that's what I will do. A fellow geek has offered to show me some things before but I know she's really busy so I don't like to take one out of someone's day like that lol.

Are you talking about me? LOL

If so, the offer of help still stands. x

Are you talking about me? LOL

If so, the offer of help still stands. x

I am Elaine. I know and it was so kind of you but I know you must be busy with family life and your job and your home salon. And I am like a total novice lol! I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time. Are you sure?

I just don't know what's best. But I suppose I would be best off getting a kit together and taking it from there. Because I'm not going to get anywhere without that! X

Last edited:
I'll message you later x

Latest posts

Back