Getting back into nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hi people,

after a long long break I want to get back into nails - to be honest I could never really generate clintell there is just so many mobile techs in my are and now with the baby I find it too hard to go to peope to do nails so I want to have people come to me. However in the meantime I have to do alot of pratice. I am getting married in November and want something totally fab on my nails obviously I cannot go to mad on colours that it will stand out so much from my dress so I was thinking a really suttle pink with some 3d flowers - but cannnot do 3d to save my life so here is where i need your help I am looking for some idea and even better a step by step - really really apprechate it

Any geeks in your area that might be willing to do them for you or let you practice on them?
Have you asked in nail art section? Theres some amazing nails in there.

One of the ladies on here called noticablenails.com has a site where she shows you step by step to do the 3d art flowers. She has some amazing designs. Try the site. Good luck:lol:

Any geeks in your area that might be willing to do them for you or let you practice on them?
Have you asked in nail art section? Theres some amazing nails in there.

Omg I didn't read this properly, it bought you said I've been colouring my long thick chest hair! hahahahahah

I seriously should get some glasses!

No one is being nasty to you, if you try and do your hair yourself it will go awfully wrong, you'll have a lovely rainbow of red ginger,Orange and yellow, with severed breakage.

Trust me were being cruel to be kind!

And i don't know who told you that dying your hair black bleaches and deposits, that's incorrect x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg I didn't read this properly, it bought you said I've been colouring my long thick chest hair! hahahahahah

I seriously should get some glasses!

No one is being nasty to you, if you try and do your hair yourself it will go awfully wrong, you'll have a lovely rainbow of red ginger,Orange and yellow, with severed breakage.

Trust me were being cruel to be kind!

And i don't know who told you that dying your hair black bleaches and deposits, that's incorrect x

OK I'm so not getting this response lol!!! Where did the hair come into the nails conversation!!!

I think jamiereid92 has posted on the wrong forum! Really do need glasses, lol x

I don't know how my post ended up here! I posted in a completely different forum, strange! lol

Lol, thought I was going cuckoo!!!!!

I don't know how my post ended up here! I posted in a completely different forum, strange! lol

This happens on here from time to time I have noticed. Gotta love glitches!

This happens on here from time to time I have noticed. Gotta love glitches!

I know,how strange, I never come over to the nail geek,I feel like I'm tresspassing :p Haha x

Latest posts

Back