Getting back into work.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarStar

Reaction score
I quallified with creative last June, by the time I picked up the courage to get a job I found out I was pregnant. I was sick all the way through pregnancy and by the time I was 4 months gone I had gestational diabetes and high blood pressure and felt and looked so rough, I left my job.
Now my son is 3 months old I want to and need to get back into work but not work full time hours, has anyone got any advice on how to do this as salons seem to need full time people and starting mobile can be touch and go. Hep please.....:green:

Loads of salons have part time staff too, have you thought of dropping a letter to local salons outlining any experience you have etc. You can also look on jobcentre plus website.

Maybe you could find a salon with space to rent,that way you could work hours to suit you .Hth x

Maybe you could find a salon with space to rent,that way you could work hours to suit you .Hth x

Or, better still, do you have a room at home you could use? Thats what I do, i work hours to suit me and my family, but still make a good living - and NO RENT!!!!:lol:

Hey! thats a great idea, I tried the job centre, not much luck there and the salons seem to need full timers at the moment.

Thanks for the sugestions girls. :)

Latest posts

Back