Getting clients info..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley865

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of building a database for clients - it will only be on paper though as I dont have a computer booking system.

I'm wanting to do this so I can text, email and post offers to my clients. Also so I know how many clients I have!

But what I'd like to know is, what do you say to the customer when asking to fill in the form?

Some salons I've worked in the clients have been a bit rude like why do they need my address etc? So what do I do say just put in your name only, if you don't wish to be contacted by us?

Also if anyone does know a good system I could use to put on the computer - do tell!

Thanks xx

The information you are wanting is usually included in the consent form. Mine is i just call it a registration form and complete on 1st visit to salon. I only have ever had a few ppl ask why they need to be provide this information i simply say personal info incase we need to refer to g.p for consent. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back