Getting excited at new products!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacie88

Reaction score
Ok so I placed a big order and today I've had 3 deliveries! New gelish colours, new polishes and nail art, and new l&p products. I am so excited!! :) Lol

I've been eagerly waiting for the delivery man all morning (the mr doesn't understand how I can get so excited over this this) and I can't wait to try all the different colours!

Does anyone else feel like this when ordering new products? Whether it be hair, beauty or nails? xxx

Ok so I placed a big order and today I've had 3 deliveries! New gelish colours, new polishes and nail art, and new l&p products. I am so excited!! :) Lol

I've been eagerly waiting for the delivery man all morning (the mr doesn't understand how I can get so excited over this this) and I can't wait to try all the different colours!

Does anyone else feel like this when ordering new products? Whether it be hair, beauty or nails? xxx

I do! When I was waiting for my shellac it got delayed a few days coming and when the delivery man can I felt like hugging him because I was so excited!! Felt like a kiddy at Christmas! Xx

Snap!!! Imagine how excited I was when I placed an Order and it got delivered and filled THREE PALLETS!!!!! I almost died with excitement lol xx

Latest posts

Back