Getting lash extensions wet after 2 hours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blair

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I feel extremely stupid asking this but I have been doing lashes close to a year now and was trained with JB Lashes. I'd like to think that I keep updated with new lash information. Recently one of my good friends and I got into a bit of an argument - she gets her lashes done by another lash artist who is closer to where to lives, and was told she could get them wet 2 hours after the application. Her lash artist told her she uses these new lashes that you can get wet after 2 hours. I asked my friend if her lash artist uses a mystifier and she said she does. But I have never heard of these 'types' of lashes. Has anybody else heard is this?
I personally feel with using a mystifier after that clients should still wait 24 hours before getting them wet. Is my info outdated or am I missing something?!

If the other lash tech is misting her lashes they are ok to get wet as the glue will have cured. :) I haven't heard anything about any such magical lashes. I'm guessing the lash tech meant there was a new technique she was using instead of new lashes or maybe your friend misunderstood.

Latest posts

Back