Getting models for creative foundation course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elise

Reaction score
Hi all, i recieved my Creative folio this morning, as im thinking about training with them in the near future ( when ive saved up the cash), got very excited about training with them untill i read about models needed on the foundation course!

Where am i going to find models that need a rebalance on day 4 and a model on day 5 with one hand needing a rebalance and one hand free from
product?

It would be ok if i could actually do L & P then i could prep models before hand, but Im a newbie and only training in mani/pedi at the moment. :irked:

Has anyone else taken the foundation course with this problem and if so how did you solve it???

Any advice would be great because creative are who i really now want to train with. Thanks:)

I did my foundation and the model i used to do the full set on was the same model i used to go back and do the re balance day with 2 weeks later. x

Hi Elise,

I've just completed day 4 of my foundation n go back for day 5 on 17th Oct. There is a gap, so you take the same model if poss.

My course was day 1,2 & 3 on the Wed, Thur n Fri. On the Friday took my Mam n gave her full set. Day 4 wasn't till 2 weeks later so took my Mam again to do rebalance. Day 5 is bout 18 days later. The night before I go, I'm gonna soak off one of my Mam's hands, (well the nails, not her actual hands!!) n then she'll have one bare hand n one needing rebalance. HTH

Lisa x

Thanks for pointing that out Bagpuss, just reread the booklet and it does state that:rolleyes:

Just need model for day one then lol :)

you only need one reliable model, but always have one as a reserve just incase :hug:

im haveing the same problem i start my first day on monday , at creative foundation course in manchester i have tried for weeks to get a model ,its to far for peaple to drive, some are working , wont take day off whitch i fully understand , my mums looking after my children loads off reasons. i rang them to tell them my problem, and they were very nice told me i could work on my nailtrainer, and try to get model for day 4 what a nightmare been let down by one person who has just booked last minute holiday realy worried about the day 4 . do you no what will happen if i cant get a model for that day ? anybody no ? thanksdonna

Just need model for day one then

You normally don't need a model for day one & two as that is when you do theory work and practical work on the nail trainer hand, then you take a model for day 3 and fit a full set of nails.

Over the two weeks (between day 3 & 4) the models nails will grow enough for you to practice the rebalance, then again you go away and the day before day 5, you soak the nails off one hand only.

If you know that the model you took for day 3, is not available for day 4 then find another model asap and fit a set of nails on them so that they have time to grow out ready for day 4 rebalancing etc.

Latest posts

Back