Getting your website on page 1 of google

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio58

Reaction score
I know that there have been some very good threads on this topic. I was reading one last night where somebody was offering excellent advice for free.

We were in the same position as many of you when we launched our newest website last September, and until recently we didnt rank in the top 100 on google for any of our keyword phrases. We are now on the first page of google for all of our key phrases and that is on a national level, and we have done all of the SEO stuff ourselves. So if you are looking to get first page results more locally (e.g. beauty salons chichester, hair extensions hampshire) you will probably get results even quicker than we did.

I was doing the usual 'how to get on the first page' type searches and came across a brilliant and really easy to use guide. We are not at all 'techie' but the guide we have been using is really easy to understand and implement. It doesnt need any technical knowledge, just some dedicated time.

It is not a free guide, I think we paid around £15, but it has been just excellent for us with the results we have achieved. If you can overlook the very 'American' marketing spiel it is a really good resource, and the lady who wrote it does respond to any email questions very quickly. The link below doesnt commit you to anything, just gives you some more info.

SEO EBook | How To Do SEO | Search Engine Optimization Book

Just PM me if you want to know anything more

Helen x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back