GHD or Cloud 9?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Sorry just come over from the nail forum with a quick question my ghds have broken and I need a new pair but I have heard about cloud 9 straighters which do you think are best?
Thanks
Vicky

Personally I love ghd's! Ive used cloud 9 but I find they aren't for me, but I do love the O hot rollers! :D xx

Depends on ur hair, I love cloud 9 all the way, I just find ghd don't smooth very well, i find cloud 9s straighten faster and doesn't make the hair feel as raw as the ghd and it's more shiny IMO

Cloud 9 all the way for me..... They don't have to change the colour and make them look "nice" to be able to sell them..... Cloud 9 sell themself!!

I just got the opportunity to swap my gold plate ghds or whatever theyre called fora pair of cloud9. As the salon i rent in have swapped over. And I am loving the cloud 9's! They are fantastic and I love he temperature control and the fact they are hotter as my mums hair is frizzy and I found the ghds didn't straighten hers as well. I don't thinking you would regret buying them :)

Latest posts

Back