GHD Repairs???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemac

Reaction score
Hello
As you can see I am not a hair geek so please would one of you kindly point me in the right direction. Where would you recommend I send my GHD's off to be repaired? I did do a search before I put this post up but I couldn't find anything. I am sure this questions has been asked a gazillion times already but would really appreciate the advice feeling pretty lost without them.
Lee-Anne

If they are still within the two year warranty period send them to GHD they will repair or replace them free. Go to their website GHDhair.com. Hope that helps.

Thank you both very much for your advice. They are over 2 years but will send them away for repair anyway. Will just be counting down the days till they come back :cry:.
Thanks again ladies xx

So good to read this post and I will be using the link above to see whether anything can be done with my daughter's GHD's, just over two years old and came close to setting the house on fire with sparks flying from the plug last week. These straighteners have been on the blink now for over 6 months, going off and on, not a particularly pleasant experience when you have shelled out over 100 pounds. Personally I have had a set of Remington straighteners for over three years now, no damage to hair, still working perfectly and 20 quid damage to pocket!!! Will post on here when I get reply from GHD. Great forum by the way.

Latest posts

Back