Gift vouchers as raffle prize

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I've offered to donate a gift voucher as a raffle prize at a local charity night but I was thinking of how to present it? I was thinking of putting it in a nice envelope and putting some ribbon around but will they want to see the actual voucher? Also shall I write anything on the envelope? How do other people do it? Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

I designed my own voucher - nothing special just simple but printed on card. I put it in a nice silver envelope along with a price list and a little note congratulating them on their prize, letting them know of any stipulations (i.e. i'm mobile and only travel within a 15 mile radius). I sometimes print my logo out on an address label and stick that on the envelope too.

Hope this helps x

I too produce my own presented in a pretty envelope. I always put any conditions in the small print - use by date etc, to avoid any confusion!

I've ordered some vouchers off vistaprint so that's not a problem. Do you just leave the name bit blank? Do you fasten the envelope? I wanted to fasten it and put some ribbon round it but if they want to open it before they hand it out it'll ruin it xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I've ordered some vouchers off vistaprint so that's not a problem. Do you just leave the name bit blank? Do you fasten the envelope? I wanted to fasten it and put some ribbon round it but if they want to open it before they hand it out it'll ruin it xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

When I do vouchers for prizes I put the name of the organisation holding the raffle..... Ie.. Salon Geek raffle prize and number it sign and date it pop it in an envelope but don't seal it. I write all vouchers, voucher numbers and date issued in a book x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back