gift vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygalz

Reaction score
where does everyone get their gift vouchers from? i was thinking of ordering some postcards from vista print and then leaving the back blank to put in the price of the voucher.

how does everyone else do it?and also do you hand right the amount or is it already on the voucher?

I got some from Vista, they were the folded ones, I wrote inside TO...... TREATMENTS....... and FROM......... I also got 2 rubber stamps from Vista one stating valid from and I write the date in and one saying validation code. hth. Donna xx

I make my own on publisher, i have a nice border and the wording and colour scheme matches all my other stationary, and i have diff values, made up ready on the pc, i print them off onto glossy paper (slightly thicker than normal) so they look nice, and i use them when im doing prizes for the schools ec too, everyone says they look nice

hths xxx

I get mine from 3t promotions.co.uk you can pick different designs and whether you want sterling or treatment vouchers.
x

Latest posts

Back