Gilded Dreams colour pops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410365170.937881.jpg

Just seen this on Facebook so thought id share :)

Do you think as they are quite sheer that they will be best used layered over other colours?

I love these colours. They are so pretty. They would be great layered but I think also on their own would be ok, wth maybe 3 coats.

They do look a bit sheer in the pic, but we don't know how many coats have been done.

Can't wait to get my hands on these! 😃

These really remind me of a collection of additives? Maybe last winters?

Dazzling dance seems to be similar to Zillionaire.

Last edited:
I could understand that if these were permanent colours but there just xmas limited edition ones arnt they? x

I'm not keen on grand gala at all. Chiffon twirl seems ok but I'm not mega excited.

i thought dazzling dance was going to be more blue.... I just got significantly less excited :(

These really remind me of a collection of additives? Maybe last winters?

Yes, Blush Bronze and Gilded Gleam. Even the name is similar! I wonder of they were meant to be released together but got held up. :p
I'm not excited by these and they are not what my clients go for, so unless they take on a whole different look in the flesh at Olympia I am going to pass them by.

A bit disappointed about dazzling dance :( thought it would be a gorgeous metallic baby blue, it's very sheer :(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I quite like chiffon twirl, unlike any other colour I have good for clients, who want a bit of a non-colour if you know what I mean!! Not quite reddy or pinky or nude-like etc 😉

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to admit I'm underwhelmed but usually when I see new colours in the flesh I change my mind.

Those photos were why I thought it was a touch..... (okay, a lot) more blue..... But the colour pops make it look super sheer (which, I guess, if they're relating to "glass slippers" probably makes sense)
I'll do what I did with Mordern Folklore, and wait for the colour pops to start popping up lol!! Because I originally wasn't keen on most of the folklore but after seeing photos had to purchase, and now adore fine vermillion

I think now, as Miss Holly also supposed, it will have a undertone of blue.

Here is the describtion of the German Distributor:

CND Shellac & Vinylux Dazzling Dance Prepack 2014 | online kaufen

"gleaming, glacially blue"

Fabulous as always, thanks so much. I find the comparison to existing colours really helps when deciding which ones are a must! In this case (as per usual), is all of them. Xx

Awww no problems. I'm so glad that it helps people out to work out what to buy and if you need to buy back ups even...!! xx

Great article, great Video, thanks a lot!

Have I understand it right that the colours are only to buy in the duo packs? I personally don`t like this. It would be great if we could buy the bottles on their own. I for example need only the Shellac colours, don`t want Vinylux :-(

Awww no problems. I'm so glad that it helps people out to work out what to buy and if you need to buy back ups even...!! xx

This is true! Back ups are often needed too. X

Latest posts

Back