Giving my nail bar over whilst on maternity leave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByAgnes

Reaction score
hello girls,

maybe some of you have any experience in that subject and can give me some advice?

im renting my nail bar for over a year in good place in leeds... and as im pregnant, im going to have about 6 month break when baby is born... but as i love my job veeeery veeeery much, im going to keep this place and come back asap... i would like to find someome who can take this nail bar over for a period i wont be able to work...

should i look in college? to find someone who has got some basics in nail technology and give that person additional training? i also would like that person to be SE, on 50-50 bacics???? just thinking.... what would you do?

Hi, congratulations on becoming pregnant, hope you're enjoying it!

I haven't been in your exact situation but I have a few words of advice for you....

I would make sure you get somebody you feel would carry on your good work and keep up the reputation you have worked so hard to achieve.

Also, whatever is agreed with you and the other person is a written agreement.

Hope that helps...:)

Hi, congratulations on becoming pregnant, hope you're enjoying it!

I haven't been in your exact situation but I have a few words of advice for you....

I would make sure you get somebody you feel would carry on your good work and keep up the reputation you have worked so hard to achieve.

Also, whatever is agreed with you and the other person is a written agreement.

Hope that helps...:)

I totally agree with this advise, however the fact that you are wanting 50/50 in my opinion is far too high. Why would anyone give half their earnings away, after they pay tax is it really worth getting out of bed? Will you still pay rent and any other overheads? If so 50/50 is more reasonable.

If you are willing to negotiate please pm me as I am local to Leeds and I am looking to doing some work in the near future, I am Creative trained.

anne xx

anne xx

yes.... im keeping 50, but im buying all produkcts and paying rent as well.

Latest posts

Back