Giving up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anyone ever feel like throwing the towel in?? Selling all your bits and getting a 9-5 job with no worries about if you get a quiet time and no overheads?? I absolutely love my job but I’m having a bit of a wobble x

Yeah I’m tempted to do it now, I’m employed at a salon but it’s not enough hours so not earning enough

I have a home salon used a lot of my savings started April and had to go and get another job but this month is very quiet bit work part time it’s still not enough but I want it to work - takes time x

Ok, wobble over!! We can do this!! Let’s bounce some ideas to motivate us? Xx

Yeah I’m tempted to do it now, I’m employed at a salon but it’s not enough hours so not earning enough[/QUOTE

Could you get some mobile too? X

I do mobile but it’s hard getting clients in, just not enough interest

I have a home salon used a lot of my savings started April and had to go and get another job but this month is very quiet bit work part time it’s still not enough but I want it to work - takes time x
I now think everyone has had a quiet time recently, and you’re right, it takes time and needs to be stuck at x
I do mobile but it’s hard getting clients in, just not enough interest
personally, looming at local salons, I think September was really quiet for a lot of people. I’m going to start recommend a friend cards, I think that will help build up more? X

Yes the friends cards are a great idea - thank you great to meet you Guys it can be hard to motivate yourself? at times xx

Yes the friends cards are a great idea - thank you great to meet you Guys it can be hard to motivate yourself? at times xx
I need your inspirations xxx I am doing an evening where I give out thank you goody bags, with vouchers in for January, only £3 ones and a lucky dip for £1 a glass of (cheap fizz) few nibbles have already started planning I will have my diary ready for when they arrive to hopefully book any bookings in xx

I need your inspirations xxx I am doing an evening where I give out thank you goody bags, with vouchers in for January, only £3 ones and a lucky dip for £1 a glass of (cheap fizz) few nibbles have already started planning I will have my diary ready for when they arrive to hopefully book any bookings in xx
Check out “more ways to promote your business” on here, some amazing ideas on there xx

Thank you xx

How are you getting on Amanda.? X

Does anyone ever feel like throwing the towel in?? Selling all your bits and getting a 9-5 job with no worries about if you get a quiet time and no overheads?? I absolutely love my job but I’m having a bit of a wobble x

Hi not any bookings hardly in October just wondering if il get many? A few enquiries but not booked as yet? I don't Book until I get the booking fee now! X

Alot of people will no doubt have a bit of a lull in the coming weeks, it will get to that time of year where everyone "holds on" that little bit longer for Christmas due to shopping etc, then you'll find you get the mad christmas rush.

Hi my first Christmas from a home salon- but won't book anyone til I get their commitment booking fee thanks for your response- yes I'm still young as a business and don't know what to expect xx

Latest posts

Back