Glam or TS50-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee23

Reaction score
Im torn between the glam unit or ts50, the product info on ts50 sounds very promising but i love the look of the glam....... the magpie in me!! i cant find how many tans the glam will do in a row, where as the ts50 says unlimited........ please help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im torn between the glam unit or ts50, the product info on ts50 sounds very promising but i love the look of the glam....... the magpie in me!! i cant find how many tans the glam will do in a row, where as the ts50 says unlimited........ please help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got a TS50 and love it! I've used the Glam and it was fine but I preferred mine.

The TS50 is no longer being made however some companies still have them in stock. the replacement machine made by the same company as the TS50 is called the Click N Tan and its brilliant.
The glam is a lovely looking little machine and is more trhan capable of doing a great job
but the click n tan is german engineered and has spare spray heads available and a 2 speed function for drying. it comes in at the same price as the old TS50 i have been testing it out lately and it gets a big thumbs up from me. heres a vid of it from our youtube channel Click and tan spray tan system review - YouTube

Latest posts

Back