Glam spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgieanne

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ive just had my tan machine arrive and have done two practice tans, (one on my mum and one on me)

I set the dial at the back of the gun to 5 as in the info book with the machine this is what it said some therapists do, I was actually not told this in my training, so I wanted to know what dial number you use and how it effects the tan

Also

I used Sienna x 10% on a fair skinned lady, she is really please yet said she wants to go a shade darker…in stock I have 16% and the tonights the night quick developing tan, should I use any of these or buy a 12%?

Thank you! :lol:

Apparently the glam machine works differently with different solutions. I use Nouvatan. I put the machine on the highest setting and set the gun to 1. Works perfectly for me :) xxx

Always test on a sheet of couch roll, the first ply should be wet through and second sheet dry (separate it to check) i do this for every tan even though I've been tanning for 4 years, I usually have it set correctly but it's always good to be certain ;) as for the tan it depends when she had the last one? I'd say try the 12% on her if it's been over a week and she has exfoliated all the old tan off, if it's a top up after a few days I would only do a light spray with the 10% again and still ask her to exfoliate but lightly hth x

Hi
I have the glam machine and use sienna x and Lauren's way I went by the booklet like yourself and was using it on medium setting 5 and all is fine and I don't use to much solution either.

When I read a thread on here that it should be High setting on 1 which I tried but didn't get a great coverage on the setting so I stuck to what I was originally doing.

You should definitely invest in 12% I find it useful to have all % for different skins xx

Hi I also have this machine and I use Lauren's way solution. I set the gun up as per the book (medium and 5), the solution ran out so had to refill - not by much but still I would of thought I'd have solution left, so tried on 4 and that worked perfectly with solution left after the tan and the coverage was spot on. Good luck

I hadn't heard this! I do Suntana & White to Brown tans and put my glam on medium & 6. My White to Brown tans are coming out amazing but Suntana have not been coming out as good or clients have been saying it's paler than expected. Would I turn the gun settings up to combat this then. Thanks in advance x

I use my glam on 4 and high setting x

Latest posts

Back