Glam tanning unit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee23

Reaction score
Anyone purchased this? im newly qualified to tanning, been suggested to use ts20 but looking on reviews a maxium of 4 tans in a row, im hoping to do tanning parties so ideal at least 5-6 in a row and have noted people have mentioned ts50....... ideally i want to buy a decent unit to start with (pennies depending) rather than go for cheaper then have to fork out again in near future
And suggestions would be great
thanks
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393095304313.jpg
    1393095304313.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 86
I have the glam and love it although I don't think it's suitable for doing 4+ tans at a time so might be best going for the ts50, I've used my friends tanning essentials pro which is fab but a bit pricey

I'm also really interested in the 'how many can my machine do' question, what's the outcome after doing that many people please? X

Hi, There are many threads on hear regarding hvlp machines. Whilst they must be very good, as a lot of people like them, the Earlex machines, TS20, TS50 AND TS51 are only 400w motors, the TS60 is 450w.
As far as we are aware, the Pink Pig we sell is a 550w motor with an additional 150w heat function, total 700w and is the most powerful on the market. It is also very quiet and has a 0.5mm nozzle, smaller than most. We know that 10 spray tans in a row is ok, as we went to Star Magazine in London at the end of last year and did just that.
We have never had a complaint about them and never had a return, there have been many compliments about them on this forum.
Ambermist

I've not used mine for tanning parties as yet, thanks for your input ambermist, very reassuring 😄
From reading up on the glam I got the impression it wasn't suitable for continuous use but happy to be corrected

I've got this machine in champagne colour :) its absolutely excellent and so so easy to clean. Leading upto Christmas I was doing easily 6 tans at any time and it never struggled :) I'm looking into tanning parties and from what I've experienced with the machine so far it won't struggle at all :)
Not sure what the exact guide lines are regarding how many tans it can do, but I'm sure if you email the company they'll be able to tell you :) x

Latest posts

Back