Tanning Essentials Glam discontinued in Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenmaree

Reaction score
As stated in the title, I'm just letting people know in Aus who were looking at getting the Glam machine (as it seems very popular on here) that it is apparently now obsolete. I did my training today and was warned if we liked it they only had what stock was left as it was discontinued/obsolete by Tanning Essentials now with newer machines available to choose from, understandingly.

I am not going to claim it as 100% fact but my supplier is fab with a brilliant owner/trainer who is known for her brutal honesty and as it came direct from her, so I believe it :) just a friendly warning as I know a few people were looking at them and I don't want them to miss out if they had their heart set on it.

Obviously I have no idea about the UK situation, might be totally different!

I personally purchased the Rapid after hearing such glowing reviews here (Thank you so much ladies for all the advice here by the way, really helped make my decision easier. Super excited to play with it but nervous about technique...ah well that's what practice is for!)

Anyway, there you go :)

Thanks laurenmaree! You are indeed correct that the Tanning Essentials Glam has been discontinued. We do have limited stock left in both AUS and UK though.

The Tanning Essentials Pro V Spray Machine is the replacement for the Glam Unit. It has similar features with more advanced technologies.

If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us! :)

Latest posts

Back