Glaze n Go cure time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenna526

Reaction score
I have just finished my second set of nails tonight and I had problems with the glaze n go curing. I never have to cure for longer than the 90 secs but tonight it was still tacky when I removed it. I then stupidly took cleanse over it which then made it go streaky! Any one ever experienced this?
I had to then file back and re apply glaze n go And re cure for two minutes!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323987405.349514.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323987405.349514.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 160
I have just finished my second set of nails tonight and I had problems with the glaze n go curing. I never have to cure for longer than the 90 secs but tonight it was still tacky when I removed it. I then stupidly took cleanse over it which then made it go streaky! Any one ever experienced this?
I had to then file back and re apply glaze n go And re cure for two minutes!!

Yes this happened to me, I now cure it for 120 secs to make sure it's 100% dry x

Last edited:
120 seconds and you don't use cleanse after glaze and go you just cure and go :biggrin:

I have never had this problem with glaze and go.

What did you apply it over? Obviously you haven't had this problem before, was there anything different in the product you were applying it over? Was that cured correctly, cleansed and finished before applying?

I have never had this problem with glaze and go.

What did you apply it over? Obviously you haven't had this problem before, was there anything different in the product you were applying it over? Was that cured correctly, cleansed and finished before applying?
No I have never had this problem
Before either. It was a black rocks tar glitter I was applying. Never used tat glitter before?

know this might sound stupid but i use nsi glaze and go never had problem then one time it did just that wasnt curing i spent ages trying to see what the problem was turned out it was my bulbs lol x

know this might sound stupid but i use nsi glaze and go never had problem then one time it did just that wasnt curing i spent ages trying to see what the problem was turned out it was my bulbs lol x

Thanks Mollie. I was going to suggest that. As someone mentioned earlier, Glaze 'n Go tack-free, so you should never use Cleanse over it. If it is cured completely, it's a smooth, dry finish. Also, it should cure in 90 seconds no problem. Could it be time to change your bulbs?

Latest posts

Back