Glitter extensions..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIGGLER

Reaction score
Does anyone do them and found them profitable?? I'm thinking of starting them for Christmas.. They look fab but anyone has any pros or cons I'd like to hear them??

do you mean the hair tinsel ? or proper extensions hun ? i havent seen any other than the hair bling x

They look really good.. They're tied in and can be applied to last 1-2 days for a special occasion or can be tied in slightly different to last upto 6 weeks. They can be straightened and curled too.. Do they sound like the ones you use?

yep they look lovely .. but i have only used em a few times on my little one and they stay in usually about a week but if i tie em better they last longer shes had some in that have been in about a month adn they havent shifted xx..

Great stuff! Thanks :) I reckon it will be more of a seasonal thing. I liked that theres no heat or bonding so il give them a go then! :D x

they are worth the investment as they are not expensive and can be great for xmas time or little girls pamper parties etc.. and you get a lot !!! the strands are sooo fine will warn you the tieing is a bit fiddly at first :lol: but you get better the more you do it x

I saw them at Salon International, really liked the idea, have held off as being mobile financially not sure it would be worth travelling 10 miles to someone's house just to fit a few. Reckon salons will do well with this one though with passing trade alone.

could you tie these to a micro ring to make them last longer?

Hi
done lots of these in my hair extension salon and got lots booked in for christmas, i have worn these myself and my hair is really short and wore mine for two weeks.

Also hair feathers are flying out too really popular.

doubt if they will last any longer with micro rings

Ooo I havn't seen or heard of these, has anyone got a pic? Or a link to where you buy them please? Thanks :wink2:

Hiar Flairs if you type that in google they will come up.

Additional lengths are selling them

Omg I'm in love! How hard are they to apply? Is there a special technique? Would i be able to do them on my own hair?

Omg I'm in love! How hard are they to apply? Is there a special technique? Would i be able to do them on my own hair?

Not unless you know how to fit extensions.

Latest posts

Back