Glitter for Rock star nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippit

Reaction score
Really excited to do some Rockstar nails and have looked at a few threads to see how to do them.

Still not exactly sure whether its better to but the glitter on the sticky layer or on the uncured colour , it seems that if you rub it on with a brush you get more of a foil effect whereas if you sprinkle it on it is more glittery.

Some of you have mentioned using Martha Stewart Glitters, I have had a quick search and there are a few different ones. Could any of you tell me exactly which ones would be the best and give me a good range of colours. The ones I was thinking of were the 12 pack irredescent pack they are about £20 or if you have any other suggestions that would be great.

Really excited to do some Rockstar nails and have looked at a few threads to see how to do them.

Still not exactly sure whether its better to but the glitter on the sticky layer or on the uncured colour , it seems that if you rub it on with a brush you get more of a foil effect whereas if you sprinkle it on it is more glittery.

Some of you have mentioned using Martha Stewart Glitters, I have had a quick search and there are a few different ones. Could any of you tell me exactly which ones would be the best and give me a good range of colours. The ones I was thinking of were the 12 pack irredescent pack they are about £20 or if you have any other suggestions that would be great.

I have bought the Martha Stewart craft ones and the sweet squared holographic glitters, and by far the latter is the most glittery and lovely looking!

I have the Martha Stewart 24 pack of essential colours. The colour selection is fab! Haven't bought any from sweet squared yet but I've read great things and they have some lovely colour's also!

Decisions, Decisions lol :biggrin:

HTH X

Recollections brand is great, as well, and have lots of sizes and bullion beads also.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I have the Martha Stewart 24 pack of essential colours. The colour selection is fab! Haven't bought any from sweet squared yet but I've read great things and they have some lovely colour's also!

I have the same MS collection of glitters. Lots of fab colors. I also bought a small holographic glitter from Sally's that is really pretty.

I have the 24 pack of MS glitters and the 12 pack of iridescent MS glitters. The 24 pack is by far more popular as the iridescent has a hereby tinge to it.

I don't have any of the irresistible glitters that S2 sell yet but they will be on my next order!

I have got my glitters from the range . They are very blingy!!!

Thank you ladies....can't wait to get them

Latest posts

Back