Glitter gel polish-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicenunails

Reaction score
Ive put a loose glitter onto gelish and it looks lovely in the light but in normal daylight it isn't sparkly ..does anyone know why this is please

What glitter are you using? I use Lecenté and it looks fab all the time! Xx

What glitter are you using? I use Lecenté and it looks fab all the time! Xx
Hi I must admit it was only a cheap glitter not a brand ...could it be that then ? X

Hi I must admit it was only a cheap glitter not a brand ...could it be that then ? X

That could be it, Lecente is great. It starts from around £3.95 a pot plus vat I think but there big pots and it's soo worth it! I used to use cheap eBay glitter until I went to a Lecente seminar one year and I've never used anything else since! What nail products do you use? Xx

That could be it, Lecente is great. It starts from around £3.95 a pot plus vat I think but there big pots and it's soo worth it! I used to use cheap eBay glitter until I went to a Lecente seminar one year and I've never used anything else since! What nail products do you use? Xx

Thanks il order some .. I use Gelish x

Are you on Facebook? I can add you to a group called CND buy sell swap where I've picked up a few Lecente glitters for a total bargain! Give me an add Vicky Dawson xx

Are you on Facebook? I can add you to a group called CND buy sell swap where I've picked up a few Lecente glitters for a total bargain! Give me an add Vicky Dawson xx

Vicky, please may you add me? I am selling so much CND stuff! (Sorry to butt in btw) xx

Hannah Jane, add me on Facebook & I'll add you to it :) Vicky Dawson lives in Mellieha, search for me & add me :) xx

Hannah Jane, add me on Facebook & I'll add you to it :) Vicky Dawson lives in Mellieha, search for me & add me :) xx

Thanks chick! Have added you :)

Added you to it :) xx

At what stage do you add the glitter Vicky? Before top coat? X

Yeah to the tacky layer of the second colour coat after curing then once I've burnished it in I apply top coat and cure xx

Great, thanks. Where is the best place to buy the glitters, if not any on the cnd selling site x

I get them from sweet squared or Elisons, but if you put a post on the site asking for them there's usually someone that comments with some for sale xx

Brill thank you x

Sorry, last question on this. Can they be used with any gel system? Not just shellac? All the videos I see seem to use that! X

Yeah any gel polish system! They just work closely with CND but they can be used on any brand xx

Vicky, please may you add me? I am selling so much CND stuff! (Sorry to butt in btw) xx

Hi Hannah ,

id really be interested in some CND bits and bobs . I'm just starting out with CND and would also love to be added to the group if that's ok Vicky? x

Of course i will :) I'll send you a message now xx

Latest posts

Back