Glitter/Metallic gels any one know where I can get them please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
Can any one suggest a hot pink glitter or metallic colour please. I have a client next week who is doing a photo shoot and needs rockstar toes and fingers but I would prefer to use a glitter/metallic gel for the fingers not glitter any suggestions would be really helpful thank you

Have you thought about using metallic foils or minx?

Hi thanks for the reply, yes I did but I have only just (last week) bought the trendy wraps and am waiting for my training so I wouldn't feel confident to use them, I did have a bit of a practice on my daughters toes which went well but with this being a photo shoot I would like them to be spot on. They do look really great it would have been brill if I had completed the training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of glitter soak off gels on shop.angelfingersnails.co.uk

Hi thanks for the reply, yes I did but I have only just (last week) bought the trendy wraps and am waiting for my training so I wouldn't feel confident to use them, I did have a bit of a practice on my daughters toes which went well but with this being a photo shoot I would like them to be spot on. They do look really great it would have been brill if I had completed the training.

Oh shame, I've seen some metallic foil pieces somewhere that you could use the same as rockstar, will have a little search for you! ;)

Oh shame, I've seen some metallic foil pieces somewhere that you could use the same as rockstar, will have a little search for you! ;)
Thank you thats brill :)

Latest posts

Back