Glitter nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZNailz

Reaction score
Just wondering what most other techs do. Do you purchase loose glitters that you mix with your clear acrylic as needed and then because it's loose, can be used for other, gel polish designs / nail art etc?

My acrylic supplier has pottles of ready to use colours/glitters etc but these are $25 each and then I need other separate glitter for other nail art. Just looking for the most economy way of purchasing for a multitude of designs.

I use loose glitter and also buy mixed acrylic. Loose glitter will give you more options

Hi, thank you. Yes I'm thinking a collection of fine loose glitters will be the most versatile :)

I buy loose glitter because then as you say, you can use them for gel polish too. I get my bead of clear, and then dip into my glitter to pick it up, then apply to the nail, and then encapsulate with clear so that when u file it doesn't remove the glitter x

I also buy loose glitter, I find that the cheapest way of doing it. Also mixes really well with Gel and you can either have it subtle or a solid glitter gel

Latest posts

Back