Glitter supplier recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
Where do you all buy your glitter from? Most of my collection is irresistible glitters or CND additives, but I'm looking for some different suppliers to add to my collection.

I've tried a few from eBay but most I've been disappointed with.

Thanks

I bought a set of Wow! Glitters, they're really nice and I think Martha Stewart glitters get good reviews too xx

Young Nails glitters are also fab :hug:

I've just brought some from a fellow geek. They're artiglo glitters, very fine and absolutely beautiful! You can get them from jojo's nail store x

Iv just got some from a seller called jaynek07 on eBay and they are super fine and gorgeously sparkly.
She sells in either a little pot or a bag. Great prices too.
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Young nails glitters are beautiful! And wow & Martha Stewart glitters are also brilliant quality as already said.
Xx

Nailitz are fab. The problem I've found with Martha Stewart is that they're not particularly solvent resistant.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv just got some from a seller called jaynek07 on eBay and they are super fine and gorgeously sparkly.
She sells in either a little pot or a bag. Great prices too.
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I use this seller too and the glitters are lovely x

Does anyone know how to find a seller on eBay?

Does anyone know how to find a seller on eBay?

Look for the seller ArtsyFartsy Crafts, she has a huge selectin of glitters available: Holografic glitters, flitter glitters, matte glitters, metallic glitters, iridecent glitters, ultra fine glittere, fine glitters...

Smileys6062 on eBay, amazing glitters, fab quality and I've not had a single one 'bleed' (I have nearly all her glitters!!) I also have the WOW glitters, got them from tkmaxx x

I was gonna say smiley6062 aswell on eBay all the ones I have are amazing!

Has anybody mentioned Glitz Glitter yet? Beautiful colors and perfect Rockstar Glitter results. Another worth checking is Rainbow Dust - this is the main site though you can purchase Rainbow Dust in lots of places, search it xoxo

To find a seller do this before
Seller:

Diamond.glitters on eBay too this is one of them
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387386748.612529.jpg

I can't find Smiley6062 or ArtsyFartsy Crafts..... Can u guys see them? I've found Jaynek07 though so don't think I'm doing something wrong.....

It's smileys6062 sorry x

Latest posts

Back