Glitter tattoo prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a ladies night on 24th to raise funds for my sons playgroup. I'm doing file and polish, file and buff and I'm also taking my shellac kit a long. Wanted to offer something else and glitter tattoos is something I was looking into for next year but thought might be a good thing for the ladies night.

What do you think?!

xxx

I've got a ladies night on 24th to raise funds for my sons playgroup. I'm doing file and polish, file and buff and I'm also taking my shellac kit a long. Wanted to offer something else and glitter tattoos is something I was looking into for next year but thought might be a good thing for the ladies night.

What do you think?!

xxx

I think they would be popular spec in adults. Bet a lot of people don't know about them yet. Xx

Just wondering if any of you go to childrens play areas for parties & offer glitter tattoos? Do you pay to be there for a set amount of time or do you pay a percentage of takings? x

Last edited:

What do you think?!

xxx

yes it would be great for that definitely, its so cheap to start up just make sure you have some one else with you to help as whenever ive done just tattoos somewhere it goes nuts and everyone wants one!!x

yes it would be great for that definitely, its so cheap to start up just make sure you have some one else with you to help as whenever ive done just tattoos somewhere it goes nuts and everyone wants one!!x

I think my mum and sister are coming along on the night, so if needs be I will have to grab them out to help me. Lol going to have a look now and try to decide which set to go for.

xxx

Do you get signed consent before doing a glitter tat?

Do you get signed consent before doing a glitter tat?

Just need to check with you insurers as to whether or not it is required.

Just wondering if any of you go to childrens play areas for parties & offer glitter tattoos? Do you pay to be there for a set amount of time or do you pay a percentage of takings? x

It depends on the venue and organisers really. I have been lucky before and not had to pay anything and kept all profit, other times I have given venue a % of my takings.

I'm also a face painter so my main aim is to get private bookings so people pay me to be there not the other way round! I do however approach venues if they have events on that I think would give me potential to make some money. This is usually when you are charged a flat fee to be there or operate on a profit share. I also do this as it can generate future bookings from public or venue/organisers.

It depends on the venue and organisers really. I have been lucky before and not had to pay anything and kept all profit, other times I have given venue a % of my takings.

I'm also a face painter so my main aim is to get private bookings so people pay me to be there not the other way round! I do however approach venues if they have events on that I think would give me potential to make some money. This is usually when you are charged a flat fee to be there or operate on a profit share. I also do this as it can generate future bookings from public or venue/organisers.

Thanks for this very useful information. Do you know if facepaint stencils are popular as they don't seem to be very expensive & i'm not sure that i'd be any good at actual facepainting lol !!!!!

Thanks for this very useful information. Do you know if facepaint stencils are popular as they don't seem to be very expensive & i'm not sure that i'd be any good at actual facepainting lol !!!!!

I haven't tried them so not sure how good they are. Face painting is popular but more time consuming to do then glitter tattoos.

The only thing I will mention is check with your insurers that you are covered to do them first. I brought my tattoo kit before I started face painting professionally and was insurable to do glitter tattoos under my spray tanning qualification. When I decided to add face painting the advised that I would need a suitable qualification to get covered eg: in face painting, make up, NVQ beauty Therapy (tanning did not cover).

I haven't tried them so not sure how good they are. Face painting is popular but more time consuming to do then glitter tattoos.

The only thing I will mention is check with your insurers that you are covered to do them first. I brought my tattoo kit before I started face painting professionally and was insurable to do glitter tattoos under my spray tanning qualification. When I decided to add face painting the advised that I would need a suitable qualification to get covered eg: in face painting, make up, NVQ beauty Therapy (tanning did not cover).

Okay thanks for the tip. I spoke to my insurers today (ABT) & i'm definitely covered for glitter tattoos but will double check about face paint stencils x

I've been looking into the glitter tattoo idea since my daughter had one at a family fun day we went to in the summer, they were so popular! I am unsure though as to whether they would be as popular with adults?? I just can't imagine it as they seem such a childish thing to have? What kind of events would you go to, to appeal to adults? Festivals maybe?

i do fairs where there are children and quite often all the mums want one too, then the mums tend to have one with their pedicures/gel toes. Ive had a lady going to a wedding have one and 2 that were going to balls had one on their shoulder!

Latest posts

Back