Glitter tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorna shaw

Reaction score
Hi everyone
happy saturday was just wondering if anyone does glitter tattoos, what they think of them? etc thinking of adding them to my spray tans but when can they be applied i would have thought it would have to be the day after the tan? but then i am wondering what i would charge as wouldnt be worth me going back out to someone house for the price of the tattoo. Does Anyone have any ideas and also can anyone recommend a good compnay.xx

Hey there Im hijacking your link!! Can you tell me where I can order these tattoos from are they expensive?

Thanx

Jules

Hey there Im hijacking your link!! Can you tell me where I can order these tattoos from are they expensive? Sorry I cant help you with your situation hun!

Thanx

Jules

hi jules
i have found a good site called glitterbodyart.co.uk not sure where they deliver to but have really good kits that dont cost much to start especially the girls one that has 20 templates plus some glitters enough for me to try out with and doesnt cost the earth is doesnt work lol.xx

You couldn't apply after a spray tan as the stencils are sticky and would remove some of the tan when you remove them.
I tend to do glitter tattoos at events such as fayres, they're very popular and some insurers will cover you with your spray tan qualification.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back