Glitter toes/rockstar toes??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayofsunn

Reaction score
I am not a professional, but my daughter is having her 13 birthday in a few weeks and she want's to offer the girls these glitter toes......and I would love to do them myself...can anyone tell me the technique.....(she gets them done often so I have seen it done) what supplies I need, type of glitter, gel, UV lamp...etc..etc. and where to buy them, and do I want to use the soak gel or the other gel. I hate that we have to file them down to remove it is there an easier way.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

If you want to look into doing nails as a career, then fantastic, welcome aboard - we'll all be here to support you, but I'm afraid that we, here at salongeek, have not trained only to give all our information to an amateur for free. Afterall, a little information can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

Another thing to note is that you will be uninsured - what would happen if something went wrong with one of the girls?

Of course, you could have a little pamper-day for them, soak their feet and paint their toes with a glitter polish, but definitely don't try to gel them yourself.

If you want to look into doing nails as a career, then fantastic, welcome aboard - we'll all be here to support you, but I'm afraid that we, here at salongeek, have not trained only to give all our information to an amateur for free. Afterall, a little information can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

Another thing to note is that you will be uninsured - what would happen if something went wrong with one of the girls?

Of course, you could have a little pamper-day for them, soak their feet and paint their toes with a glitter polish, but definitely don't try to gel them yourself.

i have to agree with this, we have alot of traing to do these things and although it may look easy, there is alot of work and things you nee to know to do anything like this. is there not a salon nearby offering childrens parties, or who would do you a roup booking discount? It isnt going to cost any more than buying all the equipment.
hth

I did not even think about that kind of stuff.

Thanks anyway.

I am a prof. and really want to offer this to my cleints... I have used the Ibd gel but when i do it, it separates where the glitter is.... Is there a really good product that you reccomend?

Latest posts

Back