Glitters & foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
I'm after some super sparkly glitter and some foils anyone know where I can get some from please?also which glitter would go with most colours? cheers.Xx

I got my glitters from qvc, check the sale dept first, got my foils from eBay am not sure if you could get them some where else cheaper, I didn't know where else to get the foils, hth

I got my glitter off ebay £3.99 for 24 pots and my foils from nail delights

I got my glitter from hobbycraft and my foils from eBay, about to order more from nail delights as well though xx

I've got Martha Stewart glitters, i have the 24 pack, the iridescent pack and neons on the way. My silver holographic glitter was from eBay and it's hunky-dory glitter. I've heard great things about the glitters that S2 sell as well.

My foils I got from foil play. They are plain coloured foils, think I got 2 sheets of 5 different colours in each pack. I originally saw them on eBay but googled the make and foilplay came up. They are 99p per pack xx

I love irresistable glitters from S2, especially the holographic ones, the silver holographic goes with anything & is gorgeous.

I get my foils from nail delights (fab choice) & they also do lovely glitters.

The irresistible glitters from s2 are fab! I have used foils from a company called stix2 and they are really good, wide range of colours and cheap too! :)

I have the Martha Stewart 24 pack of glitters that we all raved about a while back and I have all of the holographic Irresistible glitters from Sweet Squared, they are amazing!

Glitters I use Martha Stewart got them from some magazine company last year as they had an offer which was put on here with a link attached but has ended now.

Foils I use website nail delights, lots to choose from and really quick postage x

The irresistible glitters from s2 are fab! I have used foils from a company called stix2 and they are really good, wide range of colours and cheap too! :)

These are what mine are but I get them from foilplay.

Latest posts

Back