Glittery gold Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail angel 67

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would really like to buy a glittery gold Gelish colour and have seen that there are quite a few out there. Is anyone able to tell me the best one which is more of a true gold and also which doesn't go on so watery that it needs about 4 coats like some of the other colours? I'd also like it not to be too thick either in texture as I find these colours are hard to layer very thinly.

Thanks very much - hope someone can help? x

I've recently bought bronzed and I did two coats over one coat of glamour queen and it looks lovely - a full gold glitter xx

I've recently bought bronzed and I did two coats over one coat of glamour queen and it looks lovely - a full gold glitter xx

That sounds lovely but without me having to buy 2 colours is there an option for just 1 at all? xx

I bought bronzed thinking it'd be enough on its own but found you would need quite a few coats so I found it better to layer and I already had glamour queen. Also looks good over other colours. Hopefully another geek can help - there is a thread somewhere about gelish colours where there might be some info. They never look like they do on the website do they :) xx

I bought bronzed thinking it'd be enough on its own but found you would need quite a few coats so I found it better to layer and I already had glamour queen. Also looks good over other colours. Hopefully another geek can help - there is a thread somewhere about gelish colours where there might be some info. They never look like they do on the website do they :) xx

No, you're so right - it's quite annoying sometimes. It's not like they're only a few pounds each eh? x

Allure is a very soft shimmery gold. I used it for gold French tips with black cherry berry. Attached is a pic from the web. I don't recognize the color on the tip. Hth

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351055263.382522.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351055263.382522.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3,200
Allure is a very soft shimmery gold. I used it for gold French tips with black cherry berry. Attached is a pic from the web. I don't recognize the color on the tip. Hth

It's Twinkle :) allure does have a yellow tinge to it that's the only down fall. I use Allure and then Twinkle on top to create a gorgeous gold.

Allure would be your best option as far as gold in one bottle goes. Twinkle is another gold but its not solid in color hence why you need allure underneath

I use bronzed layered over 1 coat of need a tan. Gorgeous!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351086373.227003.jpg

Thanks for all your advice ladies. I'm absolutely loving the Allure colour. You do mean that this is the main colour on these nails don't you? If so, how many coats does it take to get this strong colour?

Latest posts

Back