Glue gun instead of rebonds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Hi there, I've got to say I love all aspects of hair extensions, except one are....rebonding, I hate it! Its time consuming and I don't feel the rebonds I use from Balmain are particularly good plus now very expensive. I was considering purchasing a glue gun instead to rebond via the fusion bonded method. I'm not trained in fusion but I am for rebonding and this would be the only time I would be using this method. I feel my clients would get better results.

Your opinions would be valued thank you x

Hi
This is how I usually do re bonds, but I do have to say out of every extension method, fusion is the hardest to master, it's a real skill to get the in so they don't shed loads

And you will have to tell the client that with fusion extensions you will always get done shedding, as appose to the pre bonded where there's usually none.

It's taken me probably years to get my fusion skills perfect, but still get some shedding

Let us know what you decide : )
X

That's why I don't offer fusion bonds because of the shedding, I do always warn that shedding will occur once rebonding is done. Do you feel its better than normal rebonding Kate? Thank you hun x

I re tip the hair before installing using a melting pot, keratin granules and a utip plier. Does take time but its a better method for me xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I re tip the hair before installing using a melting pot, keratin granules and a utip plier. Does take time but its a better method for me xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Thank u xx

I tried to re tip stick tips it's something I cannot master xx

Latest posts

Back