Go to products for dry/damaged hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I normally use matrix biolage range on the majority of clients (shampoo/conditioner/oil) and the sleek range also,but was wondering what everyone's " go to" product is for your clients with particularly dry/damaged hair?
I have inherited a few clients from another stylist and they have very dry over processed hair however are so reluctant to cut. Managed to convince one to chop 5" last week (still wasn't enough but made a big improvement!!) but they need some additional tlc.
Ill continue to push a re-style to cut away the damage but do you have any suggestions as to additional products? I'm freelance so not limited to one brand (I just like matrix ;) )
Thanks in advance xxx

A good quality oil like moroccanoil & osmos deep mask

A good quality oil like moroccanoil & osmos deep mask

Oh I'd forgotten about the osmo deep mask I love the smell of that one...... And can easily be retailed to continue use! Thank you!! Xxx

Tigi urban antidotes the red one. It has been like a miracle worker for some of my clients. I recommend they buy the shampoo and conditioner and the change in their hair is amazing. X

My fave is L'Oreal s top end line: Kèrastase...The Rèsistance line re-builds weakened hair from chemical or environmental damages. Their :Elixer Ultime is a good leave in oil similar to: Moroccan oil but is composed of 4 different oils,Argan oil like Moroccan oil plus another heavy hitter called: Pracaxi oil,which is known for its ability to improve cellular re-newal.

Another more cost effective is of course, Moroccan oil that comes in standard strength or a "light" formula for finer hair that tends to look greasy from oil based products. I tend to use on damp hair but alot of my peers also re-apply a small amount to finished dry hair too.

I'm obsessed with the alterna caviar line. Works great on my platinum hair!

Thanks everyone! Your help is much appreciated :) xxx

affinage moisture boost conditioner. hands down best one ive tried and its very affordable. my friend who has really weird coarse hair that is also bleached uses it alot and it has helped the condition massively.

Latest posts

Back