Going away tips for my blonde hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi im a nail tech but im goign away sunday can anyone give me any tips for my hair as it sometimes turns a green colour with the pool water is there anything i can put on it to stop it goin this colour??

take some leave in conditioner to put on b4 you go into the pool and tie your hair up as far as you can! if hair does discolour using a deep cleansing or swimming shampoo will help as well as getting the chlorine out . tomato sauce is supposed to help with green hair - i guess u leave it on for a bit then rinse it off. so id recommend - a deep cleansing or chelating shampoo , a leave-in conditioner and a product with sunscreen in and A HAT

Matrix do a great system, think its called bio large or something like....

Hair geeks will know it....

It was fanatastic & my hair has a lot of bleach in it x

hi im a nail tech but im goign away sunday can anyone give me any tips for my hair as it sometimes turns a green colour with the pool water is there anything i can put on it to stop it goin this colour??

The tomato sauce trick works but don't leave it on any longer than 5 mins, especially if your hair is porous.. Do you have a 99p shop near you? At the moment there is a range by Joshua Galvin (I know his niece she will **** herself when she finds out his stuff is being flogged off in there) for protecting your hair, it's in a reddish/yellow small pump. For the money it's worth a try.

Otherwise tie your hair up or wear a lovely fetching swimming hat!!:rolleyes:

1. Don't go in the Pool.

or

2. Shave off your Hair and get a Blonde wig, it won't go green then.

Latest posts

Back