Going back mobile-acrylic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
So after 6 months in a salon I've decided it's not going to work. Time to go back mobile :)
However I now offer acrylic nails and wondered if you warn clients of smells etc and to suggest open areas?
I want to also give them option of using my table or their own (I covere) table as I know many people don't have space. Do you do this?

I only ever use my own table that way I know that any spillage is not going to possibly damage a 2 grand table and it has happened to people :)

I prefer to use my own table for same reasons any spillage will go on my table not theirs xxx

I hadn't thought about that! Optin gone then lol now to invest in a proper mani table rather than my garden one!,x

Ill keep to this thread...what mile radius do you do? I've said a 5 mile radius then 40p per mile after that however I'm not sure if 5 miles is a big enough area?x

What mile radius do you all keep to?

Mines 8 miles and then 50p a mile after and I don't go out to a client for less than £20, any repairs etc I advise best to come to me, not had any but hey lol

Latest posts

Back