Going back to hairdressing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimeelouise93

Reaction score
Has anyone went back into hairdressing after being out of the loop for 2 years or more?

Im thinking of starting up again, have been in contact with a salon where i would be 50/50 and then eventually rent a chair? I done this previously so no worries on that side.

Ive to send a cv and then possibly a trade test? Has anyone ever had a trade test what do you usually do? Would it be a full day of appointments or just a few clients? Also best way to tailor my cv to just hair as my last few years have been as a care assistant?

Thanks!! All advice welcome!! ❤

I did this, I didn't take things off my CV, I just wrote on my cover letter that I had tried something new but as hairdressing is my passion I am trying to get back in to it so I might need a little extra help for a few days. I really stressed how much I loved it and really wanted to get back in to it and I think the fact I was honest and passionate said a lot. Good luck

Oh and a trade teat can either be one client that you bring yourself, one client that they supply, or a full column, depends on what they want

Latest posts

Back