Going from NSI L&P to CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xShaz_23x

Reaction score
those who went from nsi to cnd did you notice much difference in quality? what about the conversion course was it good? x

I trained with CND originally and always used the L&P until approx 8 years ago Hyperion group (uk distributors at the time) went into liquidation, which left me in a pickle at my then salon! I ended up using nsi - I'd never heard of it then but it was recommended and I'd been using it ever since until last year where I have gone back to CND L&P - I'd definitely recommend a conversion course with CND as the L&P system works differently (mix ratio etc) than nsi which I found more forgiving on the ratio (not necessarily a good thing!). To some both brands up though they are both great systems but I wanted brand consistency in my salon X

I trained with NSI but after about a year I started to use CND... I found I had much less lifting issues using CND, even last year after 5 years as a fully trained tech I gave NSI another try and am still using CND, for me, there's no comparison it's much easier to work with, removes better and smells less.

Last edited:
im looking to do some of cnd's other courses so have to do the conversion first, im gutted though as the only course near me and the only one i the next 4 month runs on a day where i have someone booked in already :(:(:(:(:(:(

im looking to do some of cnd's other courses so have to do the conversion first, im gutted though as the only course near me and the only one i the next 4 month runs on a day where i have someone booked in already :(:(:(:(:(:(

Ask if you could move them forward or back a day or even to the evening. :).

Ask if you could move them forward or back a day or even to the evening. :).
It was for a wedding so I didn't want hassle them but I ended up asking and they moved their app to evening woop

I noticed a big difference, I love CND L&P, much less lifting , more play with how long you have to sculpt with before it sets, love the colour of the warm pink opaque powder, It looks very natural, and expensive if you know what I mean. Bright white and Super Pink enhancements look so tacky , I think the CND colours make their enhancements look really classy :)

I noticed a big difference, I love CND L&P, much less lifting , more play with how long you have to sculpt with before it sets, love the colour of the warm pink opaque powder, It looks very natural, and expensive if you know what I mean. Bright white and Super Pink enhancements look so tacky , I think the CND colours make their enhancements look really classy :)
Good to hear :) looking forward to a new learning experience

Latest posts

Back