Going mobile advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraJane91

Reaction score
Hey, just joined this site after seeing on another website that it had helped a lady with her business and id love a bit of advice.

I'm currently a mobile beauty therapist in the south Manchester area, but I only have a small number of clients as I am also at uni. However im wanting to branch out and pick up some more clients to support me not working in a salon any longer (the hours are just not flexible enough for me anymore). Ive done a trial year doing mobile to see how I get on, which treatments are more popular and what is a reasonable price to charge. My problem is i'm not great on advertising and pushing myself out there to get myself noticed.

So im looking for some suggestions on how I can promote myself and build my clients up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
P.s. sorry for the essay, im new to this :)

Thank you for your reply and help. I'll give it a read :)
Upto now I've done a facebook page where I'm showing my work to new clients and putting offers up but I'm struggling to think of offers to give.

x

I just mix offers up - so long as it's worth your while & covers your petrol!

Latest posts

Back