Going over to computer bookings? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, if you dont mind me asking are the reminders expensive?
Thank you x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Salonlite is great.

I've been using for about 18 months without problem.

It is free or you can pay £30 per month for the upgraded version.

I have the free version.

You can have as many stylists, clients, treatments as you like and there is the option to send out email and text reminders. Text reminders a 1p each bought £10 at a time.

It has a few reports, different log in details for staff (so they can't access reports), you can set opening hours, therapsids/stylists working hours, who can do what treatments. Each treatment can have a 4 different prices aswell.

This is all in the free version.

It inserts a try and I wouldn't be without it now. It is cloud based so is access via the Internet. As long as you have a wifi/3G connection you can use it. Being cloud based means you can use urban any computer.

I couldn't cope not being able to lol at the days work with my morning cuppa, I can plan my day then.

I might be nearing the stage where I want some more features in the spring. More reports etc

Salonlite is great especially being free!

Jemima :)

Salonlite is great.

I've been using for about 18 months without problem.

It is free or you can pay £30 per month for the upgraded version.

I have the free version.

You can have as many stylists, clients, treatments as you like and there is the option to send out email and text reminders. Text reminders a 1p each bought £10 at a time.

It has a few reports, different log in details for staff (so they can't access reports), you can set opening hours, therapsids/stylists working hours, who can do what treatments. Each treatment can have a 4 different prices aswell.

This is all in the free version.

It inserts a try and I wouldn't be without it now. It is cloud based so is access via the Internet. As long as you have a wifi/3G connection you can use it. Being cloud based means you can use urban any computer.

I couldn't cope not being able to lol at the days work with my morning cuppa, I can plan my day then.

I might be nearing the stage where I want some more features in the spring. More reports etc

Salonlite is great especially being free!

Thank you for that, it is nice to hear good things. I did have a play with it but not for long. It only me and one more so I'm finding some of them do too much. I will have another play tonight.

1p a text wow that's good.
Thank you x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I use an online booking system called Get Timely, only works out about £15 per month sends emails reminders & confirmations and txts, can put in on fb and website so clients can book online. You can also set your staff rota, see commission and daily takings etc... You can do a free trial to try it out so I would suggest trying that out to see if it will suit you xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm currently looking at software systems too. So I was curious to read you pay 1p/sms Jemima, as Salonlite have just quoted me 10p/sms which is quite expensive (and presumably how they fund the free option?). Did you negotiate that rate or have the put their prices up, I wonder?

Does anyone use Phorest? I heard good things about them a while ago but haven't heard much about them recently. They look good but boy, it's a major investment.

It's all so confusing I never make a decision and end up coming back to it every year.....

Kx

Sorry that was a typo on my part :/ its £10 for 100 texts. You don't have to send sms reminders it's an optional feature but saves me money in no-shows.

Thanks for that Jemima. Just wondered if I'd missed a good deal. Good to know you can turn the texts off....
kx

We have been using someone AdVantage a year in February coming it's the best move we ever made bought it out right The support is fantastic had no problems with it . There now do online booking gift cards .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Thanks for that Jemima. Just wondered if I'd missed a good deal. Good to know you can turn the texts off....
kx

You can even select which clients relieve texts and which don't.

Also you pre-pay, the texts are bought jn bundles using paypal so when you run out they won't send, this is good as in your not sent a bill monthly but bad if you don't monitor them.

Why pay £30 a month for salonlite when you can pay £25 a month for Yourontime and get 8 staff, 3 locations and fully featured or theres the package for £12 a month which gives you 2 staff, 1 location and fully featured. For the price that is the best out there!:green:

Latest posts

Back