Going to rent a room in hair salon - tans & wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
So excited, hairdresser who i worked with in my old salon is opening up and im going to rent a room not for another 2 months, hoping all goes well but can only give it a try and she was also very badly treated by my old boss so its onwards and upwards.

Anyway, i currently use brown bitz tan mobile but do you think being back in salon i should use a more well known tan iv seen on here nouvotan seems to get a good rep but is it as well known as fake bake etc which i dont like personally, we used vani t in my old work but as salon going to be in same area i want offer something diffeernt and hopefully better;)..

also seen these shrinking violet wraps do u think they are worth investing im especially for the sought after bikini bodys for holidays..

sorry all questions just really excited about whole thing after having the most hellish few week xxx

I don't have experience using the tans you have mentioned but can vote for nouvatan they have great customer service, the products are reasonably priced and it really is a lovely tan! I ordered a few samples from different companies first and tried them out before settling on one.
I am about to do shrinking violet training in a couple of weeks, I thought this would fit well into my business and wanted to offer something different as I will be returning from maternity leave in a couple of months. Most people I know who have done the training have been getting great results with their clients and have nothing but good things to say about it so I am very excited to start offering this! I definitely think it is worth the investment everyone seems to be wanting to try it out
I hope everything goes well whatever you decide! Good luck

Shrinking Violet is definitely worth investing in! It's a great year round treatment.

Thank you ladies, im going to go fingertip open day in glasgow where they are going to be doing demos of the wraps so hopefully I van purchase that day, do I need training?? Im already qualified in wraps etc when I done in college years ago..

I think I may go with novutan, I do really like brown bitz tan,, ill get some samples and try them out .. just want to well known products I already have a lot of my kits anyway xx

I do shrinking violet and love it but you need to remember that they can't have a spray tan right after SV because the skin is covered in oil, they would need to come back 24 hours later. Have you thought about LVL lashes? I offer the treatment half price if their having a wrap and it gives you something to do for the hour or maybe faith lift facials which are also made by TO. X :)

I do semi perm lashes and express? Thats a brill idea combining them.. I do all aspects of beauty but I will be doing all treatments in salon only thing ill have to wait to do is facials as I dont have the cash to buy into a really good range :( I had thought just using a cheaper version of facial products but iv used espa, decleor, dermologica I think I would find it hard to sell my facials knowing I dont believe in the product lol..

Latest posts

Back