gold nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy w

Reaction score
HAS any one used gold nail tips?They were really big over here in australia in the 80's girls used to have one put on thier little fingers.Ive never used them but if someone out there has can you please tell me how to apply them.
thanks
Kathy

I still have one kicking around in my jewelry box!!

You apply to a clean surface with nail adhesive ... preferably a thick one like Creative GelBond.

blimey...that brings back memories. I had one once, with a tincy diamond in it...long lost now! I used to glue it on and when i took it off (or picked it off - whoops!) i used to soak it in acetone to remove the glue build up. Does anyone know where you can buy them from these days - fancy one now!

I saw a few different styles, gold and silver, in the LCN brochure. There were no prices though x

Tickled Pink! said:
blimey...that brings back memories. I had one once, with a tincy diamond in it...long lost now! I used to glue it on and when i took it off (or picked it off - whoops!) i used to soak it in acetone to remove the glue build up. Does anyone know where you can buy them from these days - fancy one now!
You could try Ebay...!

i think chocolate might sell them, i know in her nail art book they have 'gold finger' where they show u how to apply the nail and remove it, so i can only assume that they sell them.

Latest posts

Back