Gold stripe tape-how to get this look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkish_delight

Reaction score
Hi geeks. Im not fantastic on nail art and im only just getting into it all. Iv been a boring manicurist for years!! Lol. Iv seen this and wondered how to get the gold line. It looks like its stuck on and wondered where i can gets things like this??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364338450.358929.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364338450.358929.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,884
Hi there,

you can get them very cheap at eBay, what is where I got mine and they tons of other colours and variety of effects too

just look up nail stripe tape or something along those lines and you should be able to find it :)

Hi there,

you can get them very cheap at eBay, what is where I got mine and they tons of other colours and variety of effects too

just look up nail stripe tape or something along those lines and you should be able to find it :)

Thankyou i will try that. Its such a shame our beauty wholesalers dont do more things like this. It doesnt matter what wholesalers i try none of them seem to be very creative!! I will try ebay xx

Wow i love this look x so simple but elegant x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Does the tape stay on good? How long does it stay on the nails? Can it be used with Gelish? :) sorry for all the questions,but i love this look also

sandy 2986 it should get stuck in gelish also on shellac. just apply on the sticky layer before top coat. just like the foil.

I did this look on my daughter with blackpool shellac and silver tape. I thought it looked classy but u know teenagers she didnt think much to it ll

Its striping tape and is sticky so is simple to do. You just have to make sure it is properly sealed and none of it touches the skin.

Make sure you post some pictures if you have a play Turkish Delight! :biggrin:

Its striping tape and is sticky so is simple to do. You just have to make sure it is properly sealed and none of it touches the skin.

Make sure you post some pictures if you have a play Turkish Delight! :biggrin:

I will hun. Thank you. Im having a look on ebay tonight!! Keep you updated. X

I will hun. Thank you. Im having a look on ebay tonight!! Keep you updated. X

I will be interested to see how this works with shellac as I have tried putting it in the sticky layer then top coat and it only lasted 4 days and peeled off, was rather upset as I love the look

Double top coat maybe?

I usually do with Rockstars etc and have no issues though this week I combined Shellac and Minx lace for the first time and after 4 days the lady has mailed saying it seems like the minx is lifting :( and I put Shellac over it too!

Latest posts

Back