Golden blonde to platinum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movida

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a client booked in tomorrow. She has natural base of 8 but has had golden highlights that look quite brassy. She now wants to go platinum. What do you think is the best way to go about this. Would you do a load of highlights or a full head application?

Thanks in advance

I would do lots of foils as its hard to get an even all over colour ontop of highlights. Does the client want a full head colour or does she mind highlights?

She wants a full head colour, she said she had highlights last time but to be honest it looks like an all over, the hair looks the same all over with the exception to some really gold bits at the bottom. the client has hair extensions she is putting in after the colour and they are platinum. I have loreal platinum paste but have never done a full head before, i think i will just do loads of highlights and then tone it all.
thanks

She wants a full head colour, she said she had highlights last time but to be honest it looks like an all over, the hair looks the same all over with the exception to some really gold bits at the bottom. the client has hair extensions she is putting in after the colour and they are platinum. I have loreal platinum paste but have never done a full head before, i think i will just do loads of highlights and then tone it all.
thanks

If it looks like a full head colour, and you do highlights I think the client will feel very rooty still.

I would do a root aoplication of bleach, and then tone so it looks an even colour.

Has she had bleach highlights? X

I did a full head of highlights back to back with loreal platinum paste and also did 901s on the roots and toned with 901 all over. came out lovely. she was very happy. Thanks for your advice

Latest posts

Back