Quantcast

Golden strawberry blonde help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Aubrie93

Reaction score
Hi there! I have a client coming in who is after a golden strawberry blonde. She is about a level 6, possibly a 6/7 in some areas. She is not wanting to use bleach on her hair so am going to go forward with a tint.. The last time she was in salon, she had a blonde balayage with her natural roots, and we went in with 3/4 8/34 1/4 8.4 and some gold mix with 9%, and although it was lovely, it was a bit more copper/a bit brighter than we were going for. I was thinking this time (depending on fadeage) of just using 8/34 and 8 as she will already have some golden tones in there from lifting a couple levels, but suggestions are very welcome as we aren’t quite there yet. Thank you! 😃 the first 3 pictures are what she is wanting, the last picture is what was achieved in her last appointment for reference!

Attachments

ronray

Reaction score
Hi there! I have a client coming in who is after a golden strawberry blonde. She is about a level 6, possibly a 6/7 in some areas. She is not wanting to use bleach on her hair so am going to go forward with a tint.. The last time she was in salon, she had a blonde balayage with her natural roots, and we went in with 3/4 8/34 1/4 8.4 and some gold mix with 9%, and although it was lovely, it was a bit more copper/a bit brighter than we were going for. I was thinking this time (depending on fadeage) of just using 8/34 and 8 as she will already have some golden tones in there from lifting a couple levels, but suggestions are very welcome as we aren’t quite there yet. Thank you! 😃 the first 3 pictures are what she is wanting, the last picture is what was achieved in her last appointment for reference!
To get that look with out bleaching, you'd have be looking at using 10/0 +12% to lift the darker coloured hair up first. Then to achieve that tone I'd maybe look at re colouring with 8/34 +9/38.

Latest posts